You are searching about The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki, today we will share with you article about The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki is useful to you.
How Internet Marketing Has Changed – In Just Two Words
Let’s face it: Internet marketing is confusing to most people. And it certainly doesn’t get any easier with the growth of new internet platforms like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Digg, Bing, YouTube, Foursquare, Blogger, iPhone Apps and the like. And of course we also have Google advertising, SEO, Yahoo!, e-zine advertising, affiliate programs and contextual advertising. With so many promotional tools and so much conflicting advice from various “experts”, it’s hard to know what to believe, what to follow, and what to ignore. To understand how internet marketing has changed, you only need to know two words: Download and Upload.
When the Internet first became popular in the mid-1990s, it was a download culture. Few people could put things on the Internet; most people could only take (download) what was there. For example:
* Business owners would hire web designers to create a website promoting their products and services that customers could download (just reading the website means downloading);
* Musicians and record labels record songs – or parts of them – for fans to download;
* News agencies would upload videos to their websites for their viewers to watch;
* NASA would upload thousands of photos from its space missions for students and the public to download.
The bottom line is that most “regular people” didn’t have the skills or the software to put things on the internet. That has changed now! Now anyone can be a publisher. In the past few years, ordinary internet users have been able to upload – or publish – their own material to the internet. And they used this ability to turn the Internet into a recording medium. Internet content is no longer in the hands of a few.
Now anyone can be a publisher, content provider and uploader. Ordinary people create Wikipedia, YouTube, Blogger, iTunes, Flickr, Bing, eBay and Facebook. Sure, the basic infrastructure was built by experts, but these websites are nothing without the contributions of millions of regular internet users. According to Nielsen’s social media report, social networking and blogging are now the fourth most popular online activity; and the time spent on these sites is growing three times faster than the overall growth of the Internet. Don’t be left behind! The problem, of course, is that when anyone can be a publisher, quality suffers. YouTube is full of amateur videos; most blogs are abandoned after a few posts; most websites are doomed to fail but still appear on Google; and so on. That’s why it’s even more important to participate in this recording revolution. If you don’t, you’ll just get lost in the crowd. This is no longer optional. It is essential! So participate. Often. Regularly. And with high quality material. Here’s an example… Let’s say you create a high-quality video clip and send it to your newsletter readers. That’s a good start, but what more can be done with it? Here are ten more ideas:
1. Put it on YouTube to make it more public.
2. Extract the audio from the video and publish it as a podcast episode for people who like to listen on iPods.
3. Combine the audio file and the original PowerPoint slides into a presentation on Slideshare, a presentation sharing site (like YouTube for PowerPoint).
4. Get the transcript of the audio file and turn it into a high-value special message that you distribute to attract more traffic.
5. Submit a special message to Issuu.com, an e-book sharing site (like YouTube for e-books).
6. Split the report into a series of articles to submit to online article directories.
7. Send these articles to your newsletter subscribers – giving you continuous content for months.
8. Put these articles on your website and promote them on Twitter, one every few days.
9. Post these articles on your blog, one every few days.
10. Add video to your profile on LinkedIn, Facebook and other community sites.
This is just scratching the surface – there are many other things you can do too. But it’s a pretty good start!
Video about The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki
You can see more content about The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki
If you have any questions about The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki
The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki
way The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki
tutorial The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki
The Secret Life Of 4 And 5 Year Olds Wiki free
#Internet #Marketing #Changed #Words