You are searching about What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy, today we will share with you article about What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy is useful to you.
Alternative Therapy For Mental Problems
Alternative therapies for autism
This page is designed to help you do your research to find help and solutions that improve your autism symptoms. You can use this reference page to continue your search for the many different therapies that have helped others. New products and theories are constantly emerging.
There are many different therapies that have helped many people with “mental issues” from ADD/ADHD/autism to depression and even schizophrenia. Some (such as EEG Biofeedback (aka Neurofeedback (NFB)) or End Point Titration (EPT) or Hyperbaric (oxygen tanks) etc. that now have cheap alternatives are not included. If you want information about them, enter these “names” into Google.
1. The newest and certainly least expensive method of “brain training” is the Neuroliminal Training (NT) system. It has now been shown to be an excellent and inexpensive alternative to the very expensive Neurofeedback (NFB) training and hyperbaric oxygen. The results are very similar to Neurofeedback (both EEG and HEG BF). At a fraction of the cost of those, it offers an affordable and much better alternative to Ritalin and other dangerous drugs for middle and low income families who simply cannot afford Neurofeedback or Hyperbaric. Both NFB and NT work to eliminate allergens causing psychological problems of all types.
2. Allergens are almost always part of all “brain problems”. There is a simple and free way to detect them (except for some detective work). Even if you use NT or NFB training, it’s a good idea!
3. For ADD on the autism continuum (as well as depression and schizophrenia), there is a good possibility that mercury used in infant or childhood vaccines (or other toxic minerals) may be the real underlying problem. These mineral toxins MUST be removed from the body. There are various old and new ways to do this:
A. Vitamin C in large doses: This has two benefits; it is relatively cheap and good for overall health. In my former practice I used it with excellent success in many cases of schizophrenia. It is generally very safe if the patient does not have a corn allergy (not that uncommon). For smaller children, I would recommend 1 gram (1000 mg) at each meal per 40 pounds per child. Overdosage only causes diarrhea and if this occurs the amount may need to be increased. If a corn allergy is suspected, then use calcium ascorbate, either in powder or pill form. I buy the cheapest form of ascorbic acid from Cosco, but my wife (with a corn allergy) has to use calcium ascorbate.
b. Chelation Chemical Injection: A therapy in which a chelating drug (EDTA) is injected into a vein over approximately one hour in the clinic’s office. This is also quite expensive. Not recommended.
C. Zeolite in liquid form: A newer method taken by mouth (and relatively expensive). It is actually a form of lava rock that is very porous and this porosity attracts the heavy metals (mercury, lead, copper, etc.) that bind to it and removes them via the urine/kidney route. The messages are excellent, but they are marketed under a certain type of MultiLevelMarketing (MLM) scheme that makes them more expensive. The base retail price is about $50, but if you become a distributor it drops to $33 or so. You can get more details by googling “zeolite”.
d. Glutathione Supplements: There is a (new to me) supplement specifically designed to increase glutathione levels in the body. Glutathione is a natural combination of amino acids that is a powerful antioxidant with several other interesting properties:
It is a major part of the immune system that is often overlooked by scientists. Glutathione detoxifies the body by removing toxins, including mercury and other toxic minerals. (Similar to chelation, but most other toxins, just like minerals.) Not well absorbed when taken as a direct supplement. This is important because there are many supplements that contain glutathione that are not generally effective.
Low levels of glutathione are found in all autistic children, as well as in many other sick or toxic individuals. These low levels do not allow for good excretion. This explains why tests for mercury (and other minerals) in hair, blood and urine do not show exactly what is stored in the body.
Add-on Program Cost – $85 per 28 day supply. Again, it’s not cheap, but it seems worth the price if you can afford it.
4. There is a company that advocates a special “Body Ecology Diet” that has good success with autism and virtually every other health problem. It includes many products designed to effectively make the human body work better and more efficiently. It contains some very good probiotics as well as others that help get rid of yeast overgrowth and “leaky gut syndrome”. Again, it’s not cheap, but it’s worth it if it’s affordable for your family.
5. What do digestive enzymes have to do with ADD/ADHD and autism? “Leaky gut” syndrome causes more allergies/sensitivities and the enzymes in the food break down the food better, reducing the need for “leaky gut”. This has helped many people with ADD/ADHD as well as autistic people.
A. There is a message board sponsored by Kirkman Labs that has a forum on special digestive enzymes. Join at: [email protected]
b. Another company that has an excellent line of enzymes is New Beginnings. In addition to enzymes, they have many gluten-free/casein-free nutritional supplements and a “clean source” of cholesterol (see below).
6. I also learned at a recent conference in Orlando that many autistic people have low cholesterol and supplementing with two egg yolks a day can improve many symptoms. This is certainly easy and cheap to try. If a person has an egg allergy (not uncommon), then “purified” non-allergenic cholesterol can be obtained from the New Beginnings supplier listed above.
7. For autistic (and ADD/ADHD) children, there is a lot of evidence that a gluten-free and dairy-free diet can help significantly. Google gfcf for more information. (The Caveman Diet above contains this and many other commonly allergenic foods. Try it for a week or so and then switch to gfcf.)
8. The latest research also shows that fish oil supplementation can dramatically improve the ADD-autism set of problems. I use salmon fish oil from Our Health Co-op. This online health food store is one of the best in terms of quality and price. (I have no financial interest in this company or Solgar, but I do buy several supplements from them.)
9. There is a drug therapy called LDN (Low Dose Naltrexone). Although it is a drug, it appears that in low doses it can significantly reduce many disease problems. Some good results have been reported in autistic people. (symptoms) in autism, HIV/AIDS, cancer, etc.
10. Another new nutritional “therapy” consists of supplemental glyconutrients. A company called Mannotech sells them through MLM (which I hate) and apparently they help with some ADD-autism symptoms. For more details on glyconutrients – a newly discovered essential nutrient – see both Mannot and glyconutrients by googling them.
11. There is also a therapy technique called EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) that also shows good results with ADD/ADHD, depression, etc. Compiled here by Gary Craig.
12. Some have had good results with NAET (Nambudripad Allergy Elimination Technique). However, the results are mixed and Dr. Nambudripad was unhappy with many practitioners who did not follow her technique carefully.
13. There is a system similar to NAET called Bioset. There is a book “Food Allergy Cure” by Dr. Ellen Cutler explaining the use of Bioset to eliminate allergies. This can also be done at home as the book explains the “How to”. Check your local library to see if they can order it for you, or you can probably get it from Amazon.com. Google Bioset.
14. Don’t forget the very important way to improve all mental “diseases”. Help solve “Leaky Gut Syndrome” by cleansing your gut and supplementing with the right vitamin and mineral regimen. That should be the first step.
15. Finally, one of the oldest, cheapest and most effective “medicines” of all – magnesium! It has been known for years as the “soothing chemical.” We rarely have enough in our culture, and this lack can exacerbate many psychological problems. It is safe as if you overdose, just like vitamin C you will only get diarrhea!. Milk of magnesia and Epsom salts (magnesium sulfate) are two very old good products that are often overlooked today. Especially for autistic and ADHD children, try Epsom salt baths. It has helped many children and adults. I prefer magnesium citrate daily for supplemental use. I got it from the aforementioned Health Co-op.
There is also a lot of free information on my website “drbate.com” and you can get a free copy of the entire book “The Health Revolution” when you sign up for my free newsletter on this home page.
Video about What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy
You can see more content about What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy
If you have any questions about What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy
What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy
way What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy
tutorial What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy
What Activities To Play With 5 Year Old Autistic Boy free
#Alternative #Therapy #Mental #Problems