You are searching about What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast, today we will share with you article about What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast is useful to you.
Plan Your Time – Manage Your Time, Invest Your Time
At one stage or another, we’ve all heard or read all or some of the time-related phrases below:
1) Time is money. Time is wealth.
2) Time is a river. Time is the wind.
3) Respect your time.
4) It doesn’t matter what you do…time just flies.
5) You never know when your time will change. (Samey bada balvaan hota hai)
6) Every year, every day, every moment is unique in its own way. Once it passes, it never comes again.
7) Respect my time and I will respect yours.
8) All wounds will heal in time.
9) If I had more hours
10) I don’t have time
There are many more.
But like money, wealth or possessions, can you save time for hard days? No you can not. Your time is now, invest it or waste it.
We live in a time when researchers, philosophers and historians talk, debate and discuss about “Life Management”…”Plan your life”. Every individual should know what they want in their life? Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years? A person should know what he expects from his life. Time management is therefore an important part of our lives.
how busy are you – Your daily routine
Let’s see what we (most of us) do in our daily lives. How do we manage our day? I’ll take my daily schedule as an example, and I’m sure yours will be close to it. We spend our time in the following activities:
1) Rest / Sleep – 8 hours
2) Health: Yoga, Exercise – 1 hour
3) Prayers – 1 hour
4) Food (breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack) – 2 hours
5) Entertainment – 2 hours
6) Knowledge / Learning / News – 1 hour
7) Socialization – 1 hour
8) Work/Profession/Career – 10 hours
9) Travel – 3 hours
10) Family time – 3 hours
One should do all these activities to have a successful, meaningful, stress-free and happy life. If I calculate the time mentioned above, it comes out to me as 32 hours, whereas a day has only 24 hours. So how to manage? I don’t want to limit any activity.
Manage your time
One can manage their time using the following skills and tools
3) Optimal use of technology
Plan your day. Be disciplined. Respect your time and the time of others. Have a proper schedule. Do multitasking. Use technology in the best possible way.
Let’s plan the day
1) You wake up in the morning and then go for a walk or run. At the same time, you can also listen to prayers, religious songs, etc. on your walkman. Right or wrong?
2) Once you come back from your walk, at the time of morning tea or milk, you can browse the newspapers or news channels to get updated with the latest happenings and news. can you
3) You can also spend time with your kids and family or listen to songs of your choice while having breakfast.
4) While driving or traveling to office, you can either listen to songs or use your mobile phone to keep in touch with your friends and relatives through messages and calls. If you’re at a higher level and really busy and your office is pretty far away…you might as well have one meeting in the car. You can also go through several reports, analysis; review these messages and also sign documents that require your signatures and approvals. You can do it?
5) You do all of the following in the office:
A) Internal meetings (There are three types of meetings – Briefing, Discussion / Debate, Review)
B) Routine work (It will be very useful for you to have well-defined processes to take care of routine work)
C) Adding value to your function and department
D) Meetings with clients (purpose can be any of the following: update them; get more business; deal with complaints / queries)
E) Interviews (adding a new person to your team; retaining employees; handling employee complaints)
Do you think you are doing something extra at your workplace? beyond the activities I listed???
6) During your first tea break at the office, have a short meeting with your team members and delegate your routine work.
7) You may have an important client or business meeting during lunch.
8) You can use conference call or video conferencing technology for discussions/debates with seniors or your peers from different fields. It will help you manage your time and save money. The same technology can be used to interview candidates from different locations. You can also use this technology for induction, training and development as well as media briefings. If you can solve the problem with a simple cell phone message or a simple email; you don’t need to call for an appointment. So use your cell phone and the internet to help you manage your time.
9) Along with your second tea break, you can also have another meeting (Review Meeting) with your team.
10) You can also send messages and stay in touch with your family members, relatives and friends while moving from one office to another or from one department to another.
11) When you are in a meeting, it is important that you prepare for the meeting and keep it within the bounds of discussion. Be on time for the meeting and you should also know when to end the meeting. It’s a matter of discipline.
12) In the evening, when you go home, you can do any of the following: Listen to your favorite songs; go through messages and documents or have a meeting with a client or customer.
13) Once you are home, spend your time with your family. Listen to them. Address their concerns. Enjoy with them. Don’t bore them with discussions about your day at the office.
14) At dinner time, you can update yourself again with news and current updates.
15) Before you retire for the day, read something.
Do you think you have something to do or worry about that I didn’t mention in the list?
What do busy people do?
1) They respect their time and the time of the other person.
2) They manage their time so that they have time to do everything in their life.
3) They use technology in the best possible way.
4) They are self-disciplined.
5) They plan their day and time.
6) They know their limitations. They trust people, the efficiency and talent of the people around them and delegate their work.
7) They accept responsibility and accountability.
What do busy people not do?
1) They don’t shout and complain about lack of time.
2) They do not procrastinate and do not postpone work.
3) They don’t gossip.
4) They don’t blame TIME for their failures and frustrations.
5) They don’t confuse their work with their family. They don’t bring their work home and they don’t bring their family emotions and arguments to the workplace.
6) They don’t blame others.
The number of hours per day will not change. A day will only have 86,400 seconds. It’s up to you how you manage and use each of these seconds. One has to invest every second. As it has been rightly said, time once passed can never be returned. Busy people are very satisfied, happy and do everything they want to do in their life. Those who are seen to be busy end up frustrated, burnt out, stressed and mostly unsuccessful in life and career.
Before I sign off, I’d like to share a few examples with you so you know the value of time. I studied these examples when I was in school,
Realize the value of a year; ask the student who failed the final exam.
Realize the value of one month; ask a mother who has had a premature baby.
Realize the value of one week; ask the editor of a weekly or magazine
Realize the value of one hour; ask the lovers who are waiting to meet.
Realize the value of one minute; ask the person who missed the train, bus or plane.
Realize the value of one second; ask the person who survived the accident.
Realize the value of one millisecond; ask the one who won the silver medal in the Olympics.
Time waits for no one. Cherish every moment you have. You will appreciate it even more when you share it with someone special.
We look forward to your comments and feedback
With lots of love, care and affection,
Video about What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast
You can see more content about What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast
If you have any questions about What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast
What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast
way What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast
tutorial What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast
What Can I Feed My 5 Month Old For Breakfast free
#Plan #Time #Manage #Time #Invest #Time