You are searching about What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting, today we will share with you article about What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting is useful to you.
Differences Between Bulimia and Anorexia
The two most common eating disorders (usually attributed to more women than men) are anorexia and bulimia. And although the two are very similar, anorexia is more likely to be caused by not eating enough, resulting in poor caloric intake for the sufferer, and bulimia is a situation where the sufferer vomits soon after eating, preventing both digestion and absorption of food.
bulimia – (bulimia nervosa) is a condition in which the sufferer eats large amounts of food (often too quickly), followed by self-induced vomiting, taking laxatives, stimulants or diuretics, and exercising (before the food can be digested) as a way to get rid of bodies of his income.
Although the condition has existed for many years (the first recorded case was a British psychiatrist in 1979), bulimia is still considered a relatively new disease. And for this reason, there is still a lot of data missing on the prevalence of the disease, especially due to the difficulty of detecting it in the affected person.
However, what little is known about the disease suggests that it is more likely to occur in women who come from low-income families, athletes, dancers and gymnasts. The last three are attributed to the sufferer trying to achieve the perfect body.
anorexia – (anorexia nervosa) is a condition where the sufferer has an abnormal perception of body image, an obsession with having a super slim figure – resulting in a fear of gaining weight. This is usually with undue/unhealthy food restriction, often resulting in rapid weight loss for the sufferer.
The probability that a woman will be affected by anorexia is estimated at about 1%, while for men it is lower at only 0.1%, but in this case the age range is between 15 and 20 years for both.
It is strange that anorexia actually means loss of appetite, however anorexics do not have this loss and only appear to have it. Because food intake is usually self-inflicted.
Similarities between the two –
1. More common in women than men.
3. Cold hands and feet due to fat loss, low blood pressure and poor circulation.
4. Irregular menstruation.
5. Poor hair growth (telogen effluivium).
6. Poor nail growth, sensitive and painful (paronychia).
7. Severe depression.
8. Skin problems such as: fungal infections of the hands (inter-digital intertrigo), itching all over the body (pruritus), rashes, acne, dermatitis, color changes on the hands, fingers and face (acrocyanosis), striae (striea distensea) mottled appearance skin (livedo reticularis) and mouth sores (angular stomatitis).
Differences between the two –
1. Anorexics do not eat, while bulimics do, although bulimics try to purge immediately afterward (most often by vomiting). The latter does not apply to people suffering from anorexia.
2. Anorexics feel that their bodies are grossly overweight, while bulimics do not; however, they use extreme methods to achieve the super-slim body they desire.
Video about What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting
You can see more content about What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting
If you have any questions about What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting
What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting
way What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting
tutorial What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting
What Can I Give A 5 Year Old For Vomiting free
#Differences #Bulimia #Anorexia