You are searching about What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book, today we will share with you article about What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book is useful to you.
Vote Yourself Off Someday Island
Yes, once! I will do it someday! i hear the word “Sometimes” Throughout. One day I will lose weight (I say this every New Year). One day I will start a business. One day I will quit my job, travel the world, quit smoking, write that book, sing on stage… live my dreams. I know that “Someday” I lived on Someday Island.
I wanted to play professional football one day. I was a talented 5’10” 246 pound linebacker who ran a 4.56 40 yard dash. In 1995 that was pretty damn awesome. I could block, catch and run. A triple threat running back. Maybe you’ve heard of me? Don’t bother When i looked like i never played after high school but one day i will be a professional ball player unfortunately i lived on Someday Island.
Do you live there now? They say that a day’s journey leads to the city of nowhere. You end up somewhere else than you wanted. One day it will never appear. If your goals are always around the corner, you will never reach your goal. Don’t stay on Someday Island.
Someday Island also has a nickname and is called Excuse Island. The road to average is paved with intentions. 95% of people with intentions contract a disease called “Excusitis”. There marriage is bad, their parents didn’t love them, they went to the wrong school, they were too fat, too tall, too thin, too short or to _____ fill in the blank.
Losers make excuses, winners make progress. The island is not deserted. You have friends, family and co-workers there. Most of the time you share your excuses. He feels good and misery loves company. There are plenty of paths off the island, but you never venture to the loading docks.
If you want more sales, a bigger list, a stronger team and more cash flow in your business, you need to unsubscribe from Someday Island. Get to the loading docks and board a canoe, boat, raft, ship, plane or helicopter. Do not tell anybody. They throw you a stay at an island party or try to destroy your transport.
Here are 4 things you can do now to vote yourself out of Someday Island
1. Develop self-discipline – I just finished the book, No more excuses, by Brian Tracy. He gave 21 steps to develop self-discipline in your business and personal life. Unless you have a rich relative or you just won the lottery, there’s no boat coming your way to bail you out financially. The only way to escape from the island of average is work, perseverance, diligence and daily consistent action. Average people hate these words.
Self-discipline is the key to success. You know it, but you can do it every day. Self-discipline is the ability to do what you should do, when you should do it, whether you like it or not. It’s a willingness to practice the fundamentals of your business every day. You don’t get bored with the basics.
Athletes train for years to make it to the Olympics or to make it to the pros. Doctors and lawyers continue to go to school and must practice their profession. The entertainers put in hours of rehearsal. You need the same discipline in your business.
2. The path of least resistance – People fail in their home businesses because they always take the path of least resistance. Marketing strategy takes time to learn. Testing your capture pages, paths and follow-up systems requires patience. Sorry, there are no push button success systems that promise you wealth without work. The path of least resistance tempts you, but it will always lead to failure.
Yes, you can buy traffic and leads all day long. But can you convert? Are you willing to learn a marketing technique and make your business profitable? People are looking for the easiest way instead of learning SEO, PPC, email marketing or direct mail. Choose 1-3 marketing techniques and master them.
3. The expediency factor – The sister of the path of least resistance is the expediency factor. People are looking for the fastest and easiest way to get the things they want, right now, with little or no fear of the future consequences of their behavior. Never mind the natural laws of sowing and reaping.
Average people do what is most purposeful and fun. Not what is necessary. This is why you see people jump ship, change teams or change companies because they don’t have the self-discipline to build their business.
4. Time to get off the island sometime – Self-control is the key to getting off and staying off Someday Island. Plan your escape now and don’t let the waves of mediocrity drive you back to shore. Follow these steps to vote off Someday Island:
- Clarify your vision of how much money you want to make
- Commit to being in the top 20% of earners in your industry
- Invest 3% of your income in personal development and marketing training
- Commit to self-control
- Make progress, don’t make excuses
Actions beat intentions every day
Actions beat intentions every day. The event never disappoints. Self-discipline requires daily actions, and daily actions are the only way to check out of Someday Island.
Video about What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book
You can see more content about What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book
If you have any questions about What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book
What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book
way What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book
tutorial What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book
What Could Be In A 5-10 Year Old Book free