You are searching about What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed, today we will share with you article about What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed is useful to you.
Family Life Today – Top Tips If You Are Working Away From Home
Family life today has been affected by a culture change over the last 20 or 30 years that means more and more people are working outside the home 4 or 5 days a week. Personally, I’ve had spells where I’ve worked almost entirely at home, but I’m currently going through a spell where my work takes me to a location 250 miles away – and I’ve been doing that for almost 8 months. If you have a young family, this can be difficult to manage, so here are my tips for keeping yourself (and your family) healthy:
- Make sure to keep in touch with home regularly. The phone is the obvious choice, but my 8 year old daughter loves instant messaging (Google or MSN) especially when she gets home from school. It’s more “immediate” than email. A webcam is also a good idea if you have the technology and are perhaps stuck in a hotel room with only a laptop for company. This is a great way to keep up with what’s going on in your family so you don’t have to play on the weekends.
- My 8 year old also loves a story at night. We have made a character (Sophie) who has a magical bed. When he goes to sleep, he can travel anywhere and we make up the story as we go. Often Sophie travels to places we know, sometimes visiting characters from TV or TV shows – either way, my daughter loves stories and it’s always the last thing she does before bed.
- Set your boundaries at work. If you can, negotiate to work at home (or locally at your home) on Friday and stick to it as long as you can. In general, if you put the hours from Monday to Thursday, then this will be respected. At least try to leave the office on Friday at noon so you have a full weekend at your disposal.l
- If you do homework on Friday, make sure you bring home the work you need to do! (either electronically or physically!)
- Trade your time to be in the office on Monday morning – you might not have to get up at 4am. if you can agree to start late in the morning and increase the hours in the evening
- When staying in a hotel, evenings are a really good opportunity to kill the hours, catch up on work, etc. have Friday at home and start later on Monday.
- Protect your weekends – if possible, turn off your computer/phone and focus on your family
- Join a gym or find something to keep you busy at work. Many gyms you can pay for every month – or do an evening class, go to the local comedy club or go to the cinema (you can get a monthly pass very reasonably these days). Find things to occupy you besides work and hotel TV, even if it’s a walk or a run.
- Make sure that if there is a crisis at home, you communicate well with your bosses and peers so they know exactly where they stand. If you have to stay home for any reason or travel home unexpectedly – make sure they are fully aware – they will generally understand as long as they know what’s going on.
- Make sure you eat well, exercise and sleep well while you’re away. You want to be “there” for your family on the weekend – not tired
- Use time in the evenings to do self-study – whether work-related (e.g. accreditation training) or not (e.g. Learn French)
- Do your expenses on time – they can build up quickly and this will save your bosses anger and avoid any unnecessary accumulation of personal expenses – Friday afternoon (assuming you work at home and not travel) is perfect for admin.
It’s not easy working away from home, but it’s often an essential part of family life today, but with close management and a little thought it can work well for all concerned.
Video about What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed
You can see more content about What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed
If you have any questions about What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed
What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed
way What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed
tutorial What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed
What Time Should My 5 Month Old Go To Bed free
#Family #Life #Today #Top #Tips #Working #Home