You are searching about What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day, today we will share with you article about What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day is useful to you.
Pay Your Bills On Time – 6 Steps For Creating An Effective Bill Paying System
1. Classification of Mail- As soon as you bring in the mail or at a set time (daily or weekly), open and sort through your mail while discarding junk mail and unnecessary attachments and separating pending bills, invitations, etc. Immediately place your pending invitations in the area you have designated. Keep your outstanding bills together in one area
2. Set a bill payment schedule- Set aside 1-4 days a month to pay your bills. Be consistent and pay all your bills on those days. You may want to pay your bills on the 1st and 15th, or you may prefer to pay bills every Friday. Do what works for you, but be consistent.
3. Create a bill payment center- To speed up your bill paying efforts, always pay your bills in a designated area and make sure the area is stocked with your checkbook, envelopes, stamps, pens, pencils, a calculator, tape, a stapler and return address labels. You can keep all/most of these supplies in one container to make the process easier.
4. Record keeping- As you pay each bill, be sure to immediately record the payment in your check register or computer software register. Don’t wait until later because if you do, there’s a good chance you’ll forget. And once you forget, you’ll have to waste time and money later dealing with overdraft charges. Once you’ve paid your bills, mark the copy or portion of your invoice with the Payment Date, Check Number, and Amount Paid. Then file each one in your filing system with a folder for each category. i.e. Utilities, Insurance, Credit Cards, etc.
5. Deposit- Each month you will receive checking account statements and possibly canceled checks from your bank. Immediately place them in an envelope until the specified monthly date appears to settle the checking account. Then keep your statements and canceled checks all together in one folder for the year. You may need to retrieve them later for your accountant when tax season rolls around. Incidentally, any bank statements and/or canceled checks older than a year may be stored in a different area than your current records. You may also consider consulting with your accountant to determine how long he or she recommends you retain this information.
6. Advanced preparation- For recurring bills like mortgage or loan payments, you’ll save a lot of time by preparing a stack of envelopes for each one in advance. For example, let’s say you have to pay the mortgage every month. Make a year’s worth of envelopes with the appropriate name and mailing address, your return address and a stamp. That way, everything will be ready to go each month. You simply write a check, place it in the prepared envelope and mail.
Video about What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day
You can see more content about What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day
If you have any questions about What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day
Rate: 4-5 stars
Views: 6617989 1
Search keywords What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day
What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day
way What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day
tutorial What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day
What To Do With A 5 Month Old All Day free
#Pay #Bills #Time #Steps #Creating #Effective #Bill #Paying #System